Behold the sensational Hobonichi Techo, one of Japan's best-selling daily planners! More than just an agenda, Hobonichi Techo planners are designed as a blank canvas for documenting the small moments of everyday life. Use it as a diary, scrapbook, photo album, sketchbook, or simply as a place to record your thoughts. The name Techo is the Japanese word for "planner," derived from the Japanese words for "hand" and "notebook."
This is the Japanese-language A5 Techo Cousin, (easy to use even if you can not speak any Japanese) and a larger alternative to the pocket-sized A6 Techoplanners. It features:
- Tomoe River paper: This exquisite paper is ultra-thin, making it lightweight and easy to carry. Despite its thinness, the paper is remarkably resistant to ink bleed-through.
- Grid pattern: The graph sheet style keeps notes organized and lets you design various layouts for each page.
- Page-per-day format: Each day gets a full page—plenty of space for planning and memory-keeping. The date range for this section is January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021
- Monthly calendars: In this section at the front of the planner, each month is a two-page spread. The date range for this section is December 2020 through March 2022.
- Weekly diary and schedule: Exclusive to the Cousin, this diary section features a one week per two-page spread format with timetables from 5:00 am to 4:00 am the following day. The date range for this section is December 31, 2020through January 5, 2022.
- Quotations: Entertaining, inspirational quotes printed on every other page offer bits of wisdom.
- Reference pages: Measurement tables, a printed ruler, guides to Japanese culture, and other information is conveniently available.
- Stitch binding: With this lay-flat binding, writing in your Techo is easy and comfortable.
This is a Japanese-language planner. All text including quotes and reference pages are in Japanese, but the planner pages use standard numerals to list the months and days, so anyone can use them.