This is the two-part "Avec" version of the Japanese-language A5 Techo Cousin. The Avec version includes two books—one covering January–June and the other covering July–December. This lets you carry a planner that is half the weight and thickness of the standard A5 Techo Cousin with just as much functionality. The Avec planners are compatible with the A5 Techo Cousin covers listed under Compatible Products, and both books contain the same extra pages in the back for filling out graphs and timetables that are found in the standard book, so you can seamlessly continue your records from one book to the next. Other features include:
- Tomoe River paper: This exquisite paper is ultra-thin, making it lightweight and easy to carry. Despite its thinness, the paper is remarkably resistant to ink bleed-through.
- Grid pattern: The graph sheet style keeps notes organized and lets you design various layouts for each page.
- Page-per-day format: Each day gets a full page—plenty of space for planning and memory-keeping. The date range for this section is January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021
- Monthly calendars: In this section at the front of the planner, each month is a two-page spread. The date range for this section is December 2020 through March 2022.
- Weekly diary and schedule: Exclusive to the Cousin, this diary section features a weekly planner section with a two-page spread for each week from December 31, 2020 through January 5, 2022. Each day of the week includes a timetable from 5:00 am to 4:00 am the following day.
- Quotations: Entertaining, inspirational quotes offer bits of wisdom for each day.
- Reference pages: Measurement tables, guides to Japanese culture, and other information is conveniently available.
- Stitch binding: With this lay-flat binding, writing in your Techo is easy and comfortable.
This is a Japanese-language planner. All text including quotes and reference pages are in Japanese, but the planner pages use standard numerals to list the months and days, so anyone can use them.