PÅFYLL KOMMER RUNDT 1. NOVEMBER.
Hobonichi Techo Weeks English version
The Colors series for Weeks provides users with simple yet unique color schemes, with solid bookbinding and a cover fabric that’s pleasant to the touch.
Lavender is a techo in soft and light purple. You can enjoy the combination of different purples with the year 2024 on the cover foil-pressed in purple. They are relaxing colors that make you feel as if you are in a lavender field.
This weekly edition is a compact book easy to carry around. The book is slim, making it easy to fit anywhere. The main design of the book consists of a weekly calendar on the left page and blank graph paper on the right page. Hobonichi planners are designed as blank canvases for documenting the small moments of everyday life. Use this planner as a diary, scrapbook, photo album, sketchbook, or simply as a place to record your thoughts! Although slim at first glance, the book contains 240 pages in total. Each weekly spread also contains the characteristic Hobonichi quote in English on the bottom of the page.
- Monthly calendars at the front of the planner. Each month gets a two-page spread, giving you enough space to note your most important reminders for each day. From December 2023 to April 2025. Each month occupies two pages.
- Notes section: At the end of the planner are 73 memo pages for you to add any notes and sketches that don't fit into the weekly planner section.
- Stitch binding: The stitched binding lies flat, making the planner easy and comfortable to write in.
- Ribbon bookmarks: Two ribbon bookmarks so that you can mark your place in both the planner and memo portions of the book.
- Pocket sticker: An adhesive pocket sticker that you can add to one of the inside covers to let you carry maps, receipts, and other slips of paper.
The cover has been constructed as a light hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends.
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 9.5 cm x 18.6 cm x 1 cm
- Paper: Tomoe River
- January Start
- Monday Start
- Made in Japan