The National Geographic Traveller’s Journal is a structured notebook to record every journey, from weekend getaways to long-distance adventures. National Geographic is a global leader in geography, cartography and exploration, strongly committed to conservation and the protection of endangered species around the world. The opening pages of this traveler's notebook are filled with a mix of practical and inspiring information, including the names of some of National Geographic’s most renowned explorers and a timeline of exploration milestones to whet your own appetite for travel.
This Traveller’s Journal is divided into three main sections: Travel Memories & Wish List, followed by Short Trips and Long Trips. The Travel Memories & Wish List pages allow you to take note of the places you’ve been and the places you long to go. This is followed by space to document up to 20 Short Trips and 6 Long Trips, including pre-travel planning and budgeting and pages to record travel moments and memories when you return. It is designed to grow, over time, into a living scrapbook of the before and after of all the journeys you take, inspiring exploration and bringing focus to every trip.
This elegant black journal comes in neat box to help preserve the memories recorded inside, making it an attractive gift idea for the travellers in your life. The cover of the journal features a map graphic and the quote: “We are all explorers” in bold National Geographic yellow. Browse the pages inside to find themed stickers and a border inspired by the cover of the magazine to frame and share your own travel experiences.
Finally, this Traveller’s Journal comes with a free 12-month subscription to National Geographic’s online edition. Explore the world on its pages and gain valuable insights to enrich your own travel experiences.
- premium box with themed National Geographic graphics
- hard cover 13 x 21 cm with themed graphics, rounded corners, elastic closure
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- double expandable inner pocket
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- tabbed sections to guide your note-taking
- themed introductory pages
- 400 pages
- themed stickers to customize your journal
- free 12-month subscription to National Geographic magazine online
- yellow border insert to frame your travel experiences