This large ruled notebook, with its enchanting fabric cover, represents an iconic chapter from children’s literature: the moment the Wizard of Oz fulfils the hopes and dreams of the Scarecrow, the Cowardly Lion and the Tin Woodman – with the help of a little bit of humbug. This heart-warming and nostalgic Limited Edition Notebook pays homage to L. Frank Baum’s unforgettable story, as well as to the creativity of W. W. Denslow, the illustrator whose artwork features both here and in the original publication.
This Wizard of Oz Limited Edition Notebookfeatures a quote from the story on the back cover and themed end papers with another original W. W. Denslow illustration. The notebook also includes a color-coordinated elastic closure and rounded corners to protect your notes against bumps in the road, as well as a bookmark ribbon of the same color to keep you on track. An expandable pocket on the inside of the back cover makes room for loose notes and mementos. Personalize your notebook by completing the ‘In case of loss’ notice with a prize for anyone who returns your notes to you if lost.
- fabric hard cover with The Wizard of Oz Limited Edition theme
- 13 x 21 cm (5 x 8.25 in)
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- lined, ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- matching bookmark ribbon
- story card with themed message
- themed stickers
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- reusable themed paperband B-side featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside
- Moleskine creates FSC®-certified products