HOBONICHI 2023 - SALES START SEPTEMBER 1st, 11 AM JAPAN TIME/ 1 SEPTEMBER 0400 NORWEGIAN TIME
PREWIEW 31 aug - STAY TUNED!
This is the two-part "Avec" version of the Japanese-language A5 Techo Cousin. The Avec version includes two books—one covering January–June and the other covering July–December. This lets you carry a planner that is half the weight and thickness of the standard A5 Techo Cousin with just as much functionality. The Avec planners are compatible with the A5 Techo Cousin covers listed under Compatible Products, and both books contain the same extra pages in the back for filling out graphs and timetables that are found in the standard book, so you can seamlessly continue your records from one book to the next. Other features include:
The book uses thin and light yet durable Tomoe River S paper. The paper has supported the Hobonichi Techo for over 20 years with its special characteristics, but it’ll be undergoing an overhaul starting with the 2024 edition techos. The paper is more resistant to bleed through, lighter despite being the same thickness, and has a smoother surface by adjusting the fibers of the paper.
- Grid pattern: The graph sheet style keeps notes organized and lets you design various layouts for each page.
- Page-per-day format: Each day gets a full page—plenty of space for planning and memory-keeping. The date range for this section is January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2024
- Monthly calendars: In this section at the front of the planner, each month is a two-page spread. The date range for this section is December 2023 through March 2025.
- Weekly diary and schedule: Exclusive to the Cousin, this diary section features a weekly planner section with a two-page spread for each week from December 31, 2023through January 5, 2025. Each day of the week includes a timetable from 5:00 am to 4:00 am the following day.
- Quotations: Entertaining, inspirational quotes offer bits of wisdom for each day.
- Reference pages: Measurement tables, guides to Japanese culture, and other information is conveniently available.
- Stitch binding: With this lay-flat binding, writing in your Techo is easy and comfortable.
This is a Japanese-language planner. All text including quotes and reference pages are in Japanese, but the planner pages use standard numerals to list the months and days, so anyone can use them.