Capture ideas with rhythm. Every two-page spread in the Music Cahier has staff-lined pages on the right and blank pages on the left, so you can transform that tune in your head into notes on the page, as well as jotting down any ideas, inspiration or musical references along the way.
This structured musical notebook in elegant black has a flap to store loose notes, as well as 16 detachable pages at the back for melodies you want to share. The pages are made using 100 g/m² paper, slightly thicker than our standard notebook paper so as to withstand a wider range of writing tools.
- cardboard cover
- rounded corners
- visible Singer stitching on the spine
- flap with space to collect loose notes
- ivory-coloured 100 g/m² acid-free paper
- last 16 sheets detachable
- available in handy packs of 3