Is it the sound of the cork easing out of the bottle? That heady aroma? Or perhaps the cool calm of a wine cellar on a hot day? Whatever you love most about wine, this journal invites you to pour your passion onto every page and create a personalized list of all your top drops.
The Wine Journal is designed to grow into a permanent and uniquely customized record of all the vintages you have had the pleasure of sampling. The opening pages include some useful tips to improve your sommelier skills, while six sections allow you to focus your attention on Sparkling, White, Rosé, Red, Fortified/Sweet Wine and Spirits. A full page is dedicated to each wine with structured space to record grape variety, appearance, taste and much more.
Designed to become a tangible and personalized archive, the Wine Journal is your own wine guide – taking pride of place on the shelf next to your favorite wine reference books. It comes in a smart, protective box, making it a wonderful gift for wine enthusiasts.
- premium box with themed graphics related to your passion for wine
- themed hard cover 13 x 21 cm, rounded corners and elastic closure
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- double expandable inner pocket
- front endpaper with ‘In case of loss’ notice
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- tabbed sections to guide your note-taking
- themed introductory pages
- 400 pages
- themed stickers to customize your journal
Moleskine S.r.l. creates and sells FSC®-certified products